UK#1fanisback

Who do you think wins this game?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SC's opponent's records are a combined 14-9. This includes Elder which probably gives Scott County a leg up for a bit BUT SK'S opponent's records are a combined 15-8. So opponents records are pretty similar. The best opponents for Scott County have been Lafayette and Elder and they wussied out of the Lafayette game but that is a different thread. The best opponents for SK have been Conner and Cooper with Ryle coming up. I think the schedule strength is pretty similar. Hopefully we find out head to head and can put this all to rest. Right now I'm going back to predicting a beat down for the little blue birds on Friday night.

The overall schedules for SK and SC might be similar, but Elder is leagues above anyone SK has/will play in regular season.

That said, I think SK and SC are pretty similar in strength. I'd like to see them meet in the semifinals.

Underdog (Louisville) smokes favorite (Florida state). Seems to fit the conversation.

Chuckle, actually, on game day the pendulum had swung and Louisville was favored to win by a narrow margin by the bookies. Also, being the underdog didn't work out so well for Lafayette, Dixie Heights, Simon Kenton, PRP, or Ryle at the 6A championships.