Scott Co. / Boone Co. Predictions

cardplayer

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott County's defense seems to have played very well in scrimmages against St. X and Trinity. However, their past reputation has not been one of an outstanding defensive team. For that reason, I think Boone County (assuming Farris is healthy) will score often and make a closer game than people expect.

Scott County's defense seems to have played very well in scrimmages against St. X and Trinity. However, their past reputation has not been one of an outstanding defensive team. For that reason, I think Boone County (assuming Farris is healthy) will score often and make a closer game than people expect.

In past years it seemed the quarterback had all day to throw the ball. This year we haven't seen this. The DL is very strong and fast, getting back to quaterback.

Hopefully Coach Thompson has made some adjustments after the tough loss to Cov Cath.....IMO the key factor is Corey Farris. From what it sounds the Scott. Co defensive line is tough. They have played Boone the last year 3 years so there going to stack the line and focus on the running game. If Corey can be effective I see my Rebels getting the victory. If he is shut down unfortanetely I don't think the Rebels will be able to win this game. Hopefully Corey steps up and the O-line can create some holes. After that tough loss to the Colonels a big win in the home opener would definitely help this young Boone team out.

Boone Co. by 3 if Ferris plays, SC by 7 if he doesn't.

Who is this Ferris? I take it he is a RB or a QB. What I here of him sounds like a man among boys. What's his #? I'm looking foward to seeing him play.

That way there is no question who is the best team come Friday night.:thumb: