Scott Co. / Boone Co. Predictions

cardplayer

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone notice that in Jody Demling's Blog, he excluded Scott Co. on his AP Top 10 ballot this week. I wonder why? In preseason scrimmages, they played X tough, edged the pebbles, and demolished a team from Ohio in their regular season opener. It's hard to believe that there are ten better 4A teams in Kentucky. :confused:

Did anyone notice that in Jody Demling's Blog, he excluded Scott Co. on his AP Top 10 ballot this week. I wonder why? In preseason scrimmages, they played X tough, edged the pebbles, and demolished a team from Ohio in their regular season opener. It's hard to believe that there are ten better 4A teams in Kentucky. :confused:

I don't understand it. For some reason Scott Co. team has a hard time getting

respect or credit and it's not right for the players and coaches.

I believe their first real test will be Henry Clay. That game will tell if we earn it or not.

I don't understand it. For some reason Scott Co. team has a hard time getting

respect or credit and it's not right for the players and coaches.

I believe their first real test will be Henry Clay. That game will tell if we earn it or not.

I know...Not fair. But we will just have to show everyone who we are this year...We proved everyone wrong in 04' and we will again this year!!

GO CARDS!!!!

He wears # 4 this year.

He wore number 4 last year as well. Last season against Scott County he was at QB and mid season they moved him to RB. Bogle is the QB this season, has a strong arm and the ability to run the ball as well. I'll take Boone by 7 assuming their line has made some adjustments from last week.

Who is this Ferris? I take it he is a RB or a QB. What I here of him sounds like a man among boys. What's his #? I'm looking foward to seeing him play.

That way there is no question who is the best team come Friday night.:thumb:

He's pretty much Boone's top player... last year in his first playoff game he had 321 yards rushing.. and led the distric in rushing yards (1,635) and this year's scrimmage he ran back the opening kickoff vs beechwood. Anyways go boone!