Highlands 16 Simon Kenton 0 (Frosh)

WhoozYoDaddy

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who? SK Freshman team is more worried getting kids playing time so they can develop into good football players.

Not sure if you were at the game but the way SK coach was yelling and screaming at the kids it didn't look to me like he was developing any kids. Cause they were there to win.

The SK coaches did very little substituting during the game. The same handful of players were making all of the plays on O and D. Nice try, but your excuse is lame.

Not an excuse that is what I was told I have never seen a Freshman game. I know they are doing something right the JV team has not lost a game in the past 2 years.

Glad to be back after a long time away. I follow more NKY Varsity than anything but I know for the past two years SK has been full platooning at the freshmen level. I'd imagine this is the same if they have numbers again. Ryle is the only other team that does this on the freshman level. At least Ryle did when my girlfriends nephew played there. Regardless of platooning or not 11 show up to play each down. Like always, I'd never put too much stock in a freshman game.

I think he was just having some fun. As someone posted, it's just freshman ball, can't project much from it.

I don't know if this is an actual agreeance or a subtle dig, so I'll clarify. You find out who your studs are for the upcoming years, but many of the kids grow differently and kids who play a lot now, may not play very much the next 3 years and vice versa.

I don't know if this is an actual agreeance or a subtle dig, so I'll clarify. You find out who your studs are for the upcoming years, but many of the kids grow differently and kids who play a lot now, may not play very much the next 3 years and vice versa.

Not a dig, I think NKYFBALLFAN was just having some fun towards those who make too much of frosh ball.