Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lafayette at Scott County predictions

Lafayette at Scott County 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Lafayette at Scott County

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Generals visit Cardinals in Georgetown. Who wins and why?

Should be a really good game. I took the home team in the poll. To me it's a pick'em on a neutral field.

I went w/Lafayette in a close one (28-24) because of Walker Wood. Dude is a baller.

Ill take SC but with the weakness in their secondary Lafayette will put up big numbers through the air and keep it close.

Scott Co. 40

Lafayette 35

Interesting contrast in coaching styles. I have a feeling this one will have a re-match in the playoffs.

Interesting game; I'll take Scott County at Home by a TD.

The Cardinals 31-24.

Scott County by 10. Probably high scoring, too. I expect high-30s and 40s for both teams.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.