Belfry at Lawrence Co. Predictions?

Dawg45

Large crest? Sounds like Vipperman. Belfry will be running downhill!

I hope they do run down hill at the dog pound that would mean that they are running out of bounds because this field has the crest were it's suppose to it's in the center of the field and goes from one end zone to the other .The water drains down to each side line so go ahead and run down hill all you want because the middle of are D could use a break :jump:

Good luck to both teams I know it will be a dandy game with a lot of class from both sides. And remember every Dawg has his day.:ylsuper:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belfry is in fine shape but they do need to hold onto the ball int he mud.

I was just wondering Ive been several times but I want to know for sure. When you turn off of Tolsia Highway were exactly do you go to get to the field. I know and probably could find it but I want a little directions just to make sure.

If you come up Tolsia Hwy, turn left at Ft Gay, cross the bridge, go through town (Louisa), then left at the first light after leaving town. Then left at the Hospital signs.

Yeah I remember now that you tell me.

Everyone from Belfry also be careful tomarow driving down on the slick roads.

And for Belfry come out ready to play this week lets not dig ourself an early hole.

How is LC's run D this year I havent realy heard.

Yeah I remember now that you tell me.

Everyone from Belfry also be careful tomarow driving down on the slick roads.

And for Belfry come out ready to play this week lets not dig ourself an early hole.

How is LC's run D this year I havent realy heard.

Well lets just say from the first two games, not very good. I think the D as a whole for LC is pretty weak. They also have 2 or 3 of there Running Backs out for this game as well. Belfry should roll if they keep down the fumbles.

Maybe you mean the Breathitt Co game of 2002?

The field was in pretty good shape for the 2004 playoffs when Russell visited.

It was, but I was mainly referring too around the field, I remember standing in about 2 inches of mud the whole game. LC playing field has gotten alot better since they quit practicing on it about 7 years ago.

Coal Grove aint' bad this year and neither is Ashland. NCC is darn good. I'll take Belfry but not by as much as most on the board seem to think. Its still early and it will be difficult to hang on to the ball, so I figure Belfry to lose a fumble or two, which should keep LC in it until late. I look for a long Belfry drive in the late 3rd to mid-4th quarter to take the lead for good. I make it Belfry 28, LC 20.