4A #5 Hopkinsville vs. 5A #2 Christian County Predictions

the game guy

Who wins this matchup?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• Hopkinsville
    • Christian County

I am surprised this game has not gotten more chatter.

Probably just got bumped down to the 3rd Page and forgotten.

I have not voted on this game as I see it as a true Pick 'em type game.

I do think Hopkinsville has the best overall player. But will that win out in the overall game? Christian County is very good and if QB Langhi gets comfortable they can be difficult to keep up with.

What do you think?

I'll be watching this game closely. I saw Hoptown vs OHS in the scrimmage before the season and came away very impressed with their team speed. Defensively, Hoptown is vulnerable so Christian County will have many chances to score.

I think County has a better defense so I'll take the Colonels in a nail biter.

I'll be watching this game closely. I saw Hoptown vs OHS in the scrimmage before the season and came away very impressed with their team speed. Defensively, Hoptown is vulnerable so Christian County will have many chances to score.

I think County has a better defense so I'll take the Colonels in a nail biter.

Did all of Hoptown's skill guys go both ways in the scrimmage? I assume not since it was a scrimmage. I ask because all of County's skill guys except maybe the RB does go both ways. They are all really good, but just wondering who might get tired first.

Its all about Defense and turnovers tonight. Offensively, Hoptown seems to have the more balanced attack as they are pretty even in run/pass yards. County just seems more experienced tho and probably has the better O line. Both teams should be able to move the ball. I expect barring any excessive turnovers, that this will be a pretty high scoring game. I will give Hoptown the edge this year 35-28.