Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals vs. Jets

Who wins? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Bengals are a steady 2.5 point favorite.

 

Everyone agree?

 

Who wins, Bengals or Jets?

Does homefield help the J E T S at all? I'll go with the Bengals. I don't think the Jets have enough weapons. HOWEVER, if I'm a Bengal fan, defensively I worry about dealing with Matt Forte'. Whole new dimension to that offense if he's up to par. Offensively, they need to be able to run the ball, because there's a good chance AJ will stay on Revis island to some degree, and with no TE to work the seam, I'd hope to be able to keep them on their heels with a solid run game to maybe open the middle 1/3 for the other receivers. Dalton will have to play well. And I think he will.

 

Just an innocent bystander's take.

I'm thinking this one goes into OT and the Bengals lose on a FG.

I'm thinking this one goes into OT and the Bengals lose on a FG.

So, take the points?:lol2:

Does homefield help the J E T S at all? I'll go with the Bengals. I don't think the Jets have enough weapons. HOWEVER, if I'm a Bengal fan, defensively I worry about dealing with Matt Forte'. Whole new dimension to that offense if he's up to par. Offensively, they need to be able to run the ball, because there's a good chance AJ will stay on Revis island to some degree, and with no TE to work the seam, I'd hope to be able to keep them on their heels with a solid run game to maybe open the middle 1/3 for the other receivers. Dalton will have to play well. And I think he will.

 

Just an innocent bystander's take.

 

You outlined exactly why I think they'll lose....The Jets aren't some middle of the road team. They won 10 games last season. They went 6-2 at home.

So, take the points?:lol2:

 

I just have a feeling that the Bengals are not going to get off to a great start this time...just a feeling.

I just have a feeling that the Bengals are not going to get off to a great start this time...just a feeling.

Well, with all due respect, I hope that you're right and it extends through week 2.:thumb:

Well, with all due respect, I hope that you're right and it extends through week 2.:thumb:

 

:no:

Bengals win a low scoring game, 20 to 13.

Like a kid, I'm drinking the KoolAid again. Bengals by 8.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.