Bengals vs. Jets

theguru

Who wins?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

How long is Eifert out?

They didn't put him on the pup list so less than 6 weeks. They were talking on the radio of either the Thursday night game in 4 weeks vs Miami so he has longer to rest after or go ahead and wait until the 5th game at Dallas so he has the full rest before he starts his first game.

But they were more or less guessing.

I don't trust what the team says about Eifert and the length he will be out

The reason is, well it's the Bengals training staff who have misdiagnosed the length some players would be out in the past more times than I can count. Eifert was said back when he had surgery that he would only miss the 1st game.

He was out of his boot several weeks ago and now he is on the PUP list? Something is not right guys. So he will now miss at least 4 games. He could be done period. Our training staff is not the brightest.

I don't trust what the team says about Eifert and the length he will be out

The reason is, well it's the Bengals training staff who have misdiagnosed the length some players would be out in the past more times than I can count. Eifert was said back when he had surgery that he would only miss the 1st game.

He was out of his boot several weeks ago and now he is on the PUP list? Something is not right guys. So he will now miss at least 4 games. He could be done period. Our training staff is not the brightest.

Agreed. They seem to do ok when it comes to rehabbing for serious injuries like ACL or Achilles, etc. However when it comes to injuries that shouldn't keep people out to long, they seem to completely misdiagnose and get the time length well wrong. Our players never seem to come back sooner than they think like other teams players. Ours seem to always be out longer than expected.