Florida State 45 Ole Miss 34

UK#1fanisback

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Deandre Francois is the real deal. He isn't Jameis, but he has poise in the pocket and is more dynamic with his feet than Jameis. ACC is loaded at the QB spot. Watson, Jackson, Francois, Kaaya.

I can agree with that. I had a feeling Francois was legit and he put that on display last night with his arm and his legs

FSU stats

Wilson 9 catches 125 yards

Rudolph 6 catches 74 yards 1 td

Whitfield 5 catches 53 yards and 3 yards rushing 1 td

Izzo 3 catches 41 yards 1 td

Stevens 8 yards rushing 1 td

James 8 tackles 1 int

Walker 6 tackles 4.5 sacks 1 forced fumble

Lewis 5 tackles 1 int

McFadden 1int

this kid...wow.

ouch, I really wanted a better showing from Chad Kelly, he is incredible at times and at others he made huge mistakes. My Rebs defense may have gotten exposed, something I was already worried about. In the end I think FSU will compete for a title and I think Ole Miss will go on to have a pretty good year hanging around the 10-15 spot

ouch, I really wanted a better showing from Chad Kelly, he is incredible at times and at others he made huge mistakes. My Rebs defense may have gotten exposed, something I was already worried about. In the end I think FSU will compete for a title and I think Ole Miss will go on to have a pretty good year hanging around the 10-15 spot

I think the Rebels beat Bama.

I guess SEC teams only play 2 quarters FSU plays 4!

Ok, time to call you out in this one.

FSU played horrible in the first half and lights out in the 2nd half.

Exact same thing UK did but in reverse.

FSU QB in the 2nd half played like Barker did in the 1st half of the UK game yet you slammed Barker. Not only did you slam

Barker you also said UK only played 2 qtrs and now you claim FSU who played the same played 4 qtrs. You have just been proven a hypocrite.

FSU QB in the 2nd half played like Barker did in the 1st half of the UK game yet you slammed Barker. Not only did you slam

Barker you also said UK only played 2 qtrs and now you claim FSU who played the same played 4 qtrs. You have just been proven a hypocrite.

"Just"???? Where have you been for years?

Scored 13 points in the first qb had over 200 yards . Your Rebels got smashed!