Florida State 45 Ole Miss 34

UK#1fanisback

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, time to call you out in this one.

FSU played horrible in the first half and lights out in the 2nd half.

Exact same thing UK did but in reverse.

FSU QB in the 2nd half played like Barker did in the 1st half of the UK game yet you slammed Barker. Not only did you slam

Barker you also said UK only played 2 qtrs and now you claim FSU who played the same played 4 qtrs. You have just been proven a hypocrite.

Are you seriously comparing UK to one the top teams in the country? UK lost to a nobody. FSU just played and beat one the best teams in the SEC!

Are you seriously comparing UK to one the top teams in the country? UK lost to a nobody. FSU just played and beat one the best teams in the SEC!

No, I'm pointing out your hypocriscy. The negative things you said about Barker and UK are the exact same

things you praised FSU and their QB for.

That is the definition of hypocriscy.

No, I'm pointing out your hypocriscy. The negative things you said about Barker and UK are the exact same

things you praised FSU and their QB for.

That is the definition of hypocriscy.

Barker had 3 turnovers? Redshirt Freshman Francois had 0. Turnovers cost you ballgames.

If you have Showtime they are doing "A Season With " FSU this year. Started tonite.

Decent episode. I wish it was an hour. Seems rushed to get all the info in. I'd love to have seen more details and discussion around SMag and him losing any chance of starting once he got hurt. I also would have loved to have seen more stuff surrounding the game on Monday. I enjoyed it though. It is on my DVR.