August 29, 201610 yr Well these injuries need to stop. Peerman for arm was nasty broke in half. He is probably out for the year. Which means we probably see more of burkhead. Which is not a bad thing. His value is Pro Bowl caliber on Special trams. It's gonna hurt.
August 29, 201610 yr The NFL commercial where the football players sing Motley Crue's "Home Sweet Home" was pretty good. Well played, boys.
August 29, 201610 yr McCarron looked lost. Maybe it was the supporting cast. Looked lost when? The last snap yes, other than that I am not sure what you saw that made him look lost. When guys were open he hit them, the other times he had pressure right away.
August 29, 201610 yr His value is Pro Bowl caliber on Special trams. It's gonna hurt. Agree to disagree.
August 29, 201610 yr I know it's just pre-season, but Zampese has called a few nice plays at the right time tonight... Hoping that continues.
August 29, 201610 yr Looked lost when? The last snap yes, other than that I am not sure what you saw that made him look lost. When guys were open he hit them, the other times he had pressure right away. Well he looked great on the TD drive.
August 29, 201610 yr Well he looked great on the TD drive. I posted my comment before the 2nd half started. I have no idea what you saw in the first half that made you think he looked confused. He hit the passes when they were there and dumped it off when there was pressure. The only play really was the one he took his eye off the snap, which was a bad play on his part though.
August 29, 201610 yr I know it's just pre-season, but Zampese has called a few nice plays at the right time tonight... Hoping that continues. Agreed. He has a lot of football knowledge from his dad, then being with Mike Martz, with the Bengals during Brats years as the OC, Gruden and Hue. So he has got to see first hand a lot of things that work. Obviously knowing it and calling it are a different thing, but I liked what I seen so far.
August 29, 201610 yr Please let's move on without B Tate this year. Did anyone else notice on the punt he returned he caught it with no defenders within 15 yards of him and he only returns it 6 yards? Lol he really needs to go.
August 29, 201610 yr Jags look terrible. Have a good season. They are about to score again and might win.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.