Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bell County/Mercer County Updates

Featured Replies

Please post updates in this thread.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game is set to kickoff at 6, correct?

Game is set to kickoff at 6, correct?

 

Yes. Don't be shocked if it ends up later than that due to the heat index.

There were just storms in the area too. Could be a long night.

Has this game started

 

There's thunder and lightning still. I doubt it.

There's thunder and lightning still. I doubt it.

 

Thanks

Thanks

 

I'm not at the stadium but I am about one mile away. Still storming here.

Earlier today, my friend whose son plays for Boyle told me the Boyle-Lafayette game would start at 9:00.

I was told 9:00 too but I would say you're looking at 10:00 or later at this point.

I was told 9:00 too but I would say you're looking at 10:00 or later at this point.

 

I would hate to be sitting there waiting to play

At the game. 1st game is delayed to 7 at the earliest due to weather. At the moment there is still some thunder so more than likely we are looking at 7:30

At this point, I don't know if they will even try to play the 2nd game tonight. Does anyone know if the city or school, or even KHSAA, have any limits on how late they are allowed to play?

I hear more and more thunder. No way that game is starting at 7

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.