Star Wars (Rogue One preview)

jericho

Where does this movie fit in the timeline of movies?

It's after Anakin/Vadar was defeated by Obi Wan on Mustafar and the great Jedi purge. This is what happened after that and leads up to the opening scene of the original Star Wars movie (1977).

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks

Hard to keep up with. They keep bouncing around.

My understanding is there are the core 7 movies that are the main story line. The 3 original, the 3 newer ones, then newest one that came out last year. I believe there will be additional movies in this story line but in addition they are making off shoot movies like this one.

I've never understood the whole standing ovation and cheering thing after a movie. Someone help me out?
Any different then crying, or laughing, or becoming angry, or any other emotion that a movie, song, play, book, sporting event, ect sparks? These are all meant for entertainment and to elicit emotion.

My understanding is there are the core 7 movies that are the main story line. The 3 original, the 3 newer ones, then newest one that came out last year. I believe there will be additional movies in this story line but in addition they are making off shoot movies like this one.

There will be movies in the actual series in 2017 and 2019. There will be offshoot movies this year, 2018 and 2020.

The next fill in movie will be about Han Solo

I've never understood the whole standing ovation and cheering thing after a movie. Someone help me out?

The last 20 minutes were so powerful that everyone was filled with emotion. I was still somewhat shaken a full half hour after the movie ended. For true Star Wars fans...that was good stuff.