Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals First Depth Chart

Featured Replies

  • Author
Billings' presence should calm you.

 

Billings being 3rd team was the biggest surprise for me.

Billings being 3rd team was the biggest surprise for me.

Have to believe that is temporary in order to light a spark going into the pre-season games.

  • Author
Have to believe that is temporary in order to light a spark going into the pre-season games.

 

Oh yeah, always mind games with football coaches...

Those safeties make me very nervous.

 

After Iloka, Williams and Smith, oh man!

What's the status of Eifert and Kroft? Will they be ready come time to play for real? I don't follow the offseason too closely.

Because of the template set by Dre and Darqueze I wasn't expecting anything this year out of WJ3, but I really hate that Jackson and Dennard are already nursing injuries. There's virtually no experience behind the starters. If the worries about the safeties come to fruition, I feel like Pac Man could move over, but I don't feel very confident about any of the backup corners getting extended playing time.

 

Also, wide receivers - ugh - good thing Eifert isn't prone to getting hurt and coming back from an injury or anything.

Cardinals coach Bruce Arians on the first depth chart of the preseason: "It's invisible ink...not even pencil."

Sounds like Kroft sprained his knee and will miss 4-6 weeks. We should know more about Eifert in about 3 weeks but all signs are pointing towards him being available for the regular season. Dennard has a sprained ankle and will probably miss a week or so but should be ready to go.

 

I'm interested to see if Josh Shaw can jump up the depth chart.

Sounds like Kroft sprained his knee and will miss 4-6 weeks. We should know more about Eifert in about 3 weeks but all signs are pointing towards him being available for the regular season. Dennard has a sprained ankle and will probably miss a week or so but should be ready to go.

 

I'm interested to see if Josh Shaw can jump up the depth chart.

 

I love this time of year when guys turn heads and take the next step. I'm just worried with some players they're moving up the depth chart by default.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.