July 28, 201610 yr Personally I'd like to see them try to move some of the pitchers that they obtained last year for position players but none have really shown enough progress except Disco who I think can be a #2 at least. Where are they going to fit all these guys into the roster when Stephenson and Garrett are ready to be promoted? Still need more time for the dust to settle on these guys. Cueto wasn't very good in his first or second year either. Were making career decisions on guys that have less than 150 career IP in the majors. They have time to figure it out.
July 28, 201610 yr Not sure what they'll do with him. I'd guess he'll be the 4th OF next season, unless he's able to play RF as effectively as he does left. I imagine they hold onto him because a) he's under cheap team control for another 4 years and b) he has little to no trade value. I see no reason he can't move to RF. Shouldn't be an issue.
July 28, 201610 yr No. Winker will be out there next season. Boy, let's hope Winkler isn't another Brandon Larson(killed it in the minors, absolute failure and couldn't stay healthy in the majors).
August 15, 201610 yr What they got for Bruce is crap, guy has tons of shoulder issues, trading Bruce wasn't the issue it is what they got in return for him that stinks
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.