Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HR Derby

Featured Replies

I was a lil to busy to pay attention to the format last year. But I really enjoy it.

 

Trumbo just crushing balls after his timeout. Knocked out Seager.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I would like to see Duvall and Frazier both make it to Round 2, to face each other.

If Stanton don't tire himself out, he should win.

That was actually JJ Hoover throwing to Stanton.

Will Myers hit a ball off a tee with a fungo bat over the center field fence, wow!

  • Author

Duvall sends the hometown guy packing.

 

Maybe he advances to the Finals. Trumbo & Stanton wear themselves out facing off and Reds go back to back.

Did Frazier get a deal with Powerade? He refused the Gatorade and basically hid the towel from the camera.

Final 4 coming up. Trumbo vs Stanton and Frazier vs Duvall

Only thing that could make this better would be Chris Berman choking on a hot dog and letting someone else call it.

That was actually JJ Hoover throwing to Stanton.

 

:clap::lol2::clap::lol2::clap::lol2:

I was a lil to busy to pay attention to the format last year. But I really enjoy it.

 

I'm with you. Didn't see it last year. Really liking the timer as opposed to counting outs.

I really need to catch back up with the MLB....I've caught the last half of it and literally have no idea who these guys are.

Duvall's inability to hit two 440 Hrs is going to spell his doom. Frazier can drop bombs, dude is strong.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.