Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What is something that is unimportant, but you have a very strong opinion about?

Featured Replies

We have a mixture of flatware. I will search till my food is cold for one of my good forks..I'll wash one if I have too. Lol I'm weird like that.. My wife just shakes her head at me...

 

Before I moved to Breckinridge Co I had a mixture. I gave all my dishes etc to my daughter when she bought her house because my sister and I were combining households. Then, I moved back to Louisville. It took me hours, over several days, of feeling how the flatware felt in my hand to decide what I would purchase. In the end, it was an Oneida set from Walmart. LOL...But I was determined to have exactly the heft I wanted in every dang piece.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Salt on melons is stupid.

 

I love salt on watermelon.

It must be a hillbilly redneck thang.

I hate flimsy forks and spoons. I need a nice piece of steel... Really bothers me.

 

This.

 

We have a flimsy set for everyday use, but there are still a couple of pieces that are older and twice as heavy. Those are the ones I always use.

I could probably pull it off under very strict, very sterile conditions.

 

Which is why I shake my head at Bourbon snobs who call Jack disgusting or rot gut when in reality, they can't tell the difference between Jack or George Dickle and other bourbons when all of them are made and aged pretty much the same. My view is if you want to hate it because it is from Tennesse, fine. But don't make up crap about about it tasting awful because it is a quality whiskey, I mean quality bourbon.

Edited by Bert

Where else are they going to spit their tobacco juice?

 

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

(As an aside, I thought I'd simultaneously tick-off @mexitucky with an emoji or three)

At one time eastern Kentucky had the highest Mt Dew sales of any territory for PepsiCo.

 

Kentuckians love their Hillbilly Orange Juice!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.