Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Next Up Recruits Elite Exposure Camp

Featured Replies

  • Author
He did, he works hard, I was impressed by his touch & his ability to run a little bit despite his size...as for the kids that were left out that you mentioned....I must've missed them? Look, there are going to be misses when you run a camp for a day & pick all stars based off that, but looking at the top 20 & top 40 all star games, it seemed like we had the best kids at the camp competing....shoot just look at the kid Ollie Eutsey from Franklin Simpson. I was talking to Taylor & he said that no one knew who he was coming in & he got a top 40 spot...believe what you want. As far as some coaches having connections to kids, I mean yes we had a Hargrave guy coaching, but it was easy to see the Hargrave kids that attended were among the best in the camp.

 

No argument there but the front runner for Ky Mr. Basketball 2017 and MVP of the 2016 KY Sweet 16 must have been absolutely horrendous for him to not make one of the all star teams. And I say this after watching EJ Williams the whole day.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No argument there but the front runner for Ky Mr. Basketball 2017 and MVP of the 2016 KY Sweet 16 must have been absolutely horrendous for him to not make one of the all star teams. And I say this after watching EJ Williams the whole day.

 

 

I watched the MVP of the sweet 16 go head to head with the kid at Hargrave and Hollinsworth was better. IMO

Hollingsworth wasn't an all star?

When your 6'10" and have ok basketball skills and jog up and down the court then you can make the all star game.

When your 6'10" and have ok basketball skills and jog up and down the court then you can make the all star game.

 

I mean, there's some truth to this ha.

Another thing that I missed in my original post....Hoptown has just a ridiculous collection of talent. There were like 8-10 kids from there & they all could ball

No argument there but the front runner for Ky Mr. Basketball 2017 and MVP of the 2016 KY Sweet 16 must have been absolutely horrendous for him to not make one of the all star teams. And I say this after watching EJ Williams the whole day.

 

I was told that all the Matts Mustangs kids left early to play games at the KBA that night so none of those kids (Taveion included) made the all star games.

I was told that all the Matts Mustangs kids left early to play games at the KBA that night so none of those kids (Taveion included) made the all star games.

 

That explains a lot....I was wondering where quite a few kids went at a certain point...also explains why Timmy Dalton didn't make it

It's a site the $ that people spend on camps and opportunities to be seen. If you truly are D1 level player, your play will speak in real game situations. Furthermore, being talented individually will not win championships. I wish more focus was on developing teams than a bunch of ball hogs that enjoy seeing tweets about themselves more than their team winning a game. It eould be interesting to see a "where are they now" listing of previous years camp all stars.

  • Author
I was told that all the Matts Mustangs kids left early to play games at the KBA that night so none of those kids (Taveion included) made the all star games.

 

If so I watched him turn in his jersey after they announced the all stars. He didn't seem to be in a hurry. Makes sense if true.

If so I watched him turn in his jersey after they announced the all stars. He didn't seem to be in a hurry. Makes sense if true.

 

Yes. I saw this too.

It's a site the $ that people spend on camps and opportunities to be seen. If you truly are D1 level player, your play will speak in real game situations. Furthermore, being talented individually will not win championships. I wish more focus was on developing teams than a bunch of ball hogs that enjoy seeing tweets about themselves more than their team winning a game. It eould be interesting to see a "where are they now" listing of previous years camp all stars.

 

A very true post

NextUp Recruits is coming to KBA August 13 or August 20. Date is not confirmed yet.

NextUp Recruits is coming to KBA August 13 or August 20. Date is not confirmed yet.

 

Is this strictly for boys or do they have a girls division as well?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.