Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Next Up Recruits Elite Exposure Camp

Featured Replies

Any BGPers going to be in attendance? Looks like a very loaded camp. 2017-2020 classes will be in attendance. In Louisville at the Louisville Sports Academy.

 

I'll be there. I'm looking forward to seeing all of the talent all in one place at the same time.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Taylor does a really good job with this. By far the best collection of talent in the state that you will see in one place at one time.

I assume an admission to watch, anybody know?

I assume an admission to watch, anybody know?
Calipari $0 Realreason $7

Ha, Clark Francis is still a thing

  • Author
I assume an admission to watch, anybody know?

 

Calipari $0 Realreason $7

 

And here I was thinking it was free. :lol2: :lol2:

 

I'm glad you asked, Realreason.

And here I was thinking it was free. :lol2: :lol2:

 

I'm glad you asked, Realreason.

 

nope the whole thing is a money maker

  • Author
nope the whole thing is a money maker

 

They all are. Gotta choose your investments wisely.

This looks to be a very well run camp, looks like the majority of the top instate prospects will be there. Maybe someone could count the number of Non D1 coaches there(dead period for them) If it's over 20, I think it's worth it for the majority of kids.

No air conditioning. Yay.....

 

How many coaches there? Last year I counted two.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.