Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Next Up Recruits Elite Exposure Camp

Featured Replies

  • Author
How many coaches there? Last year I counted two.

 

No clue at all.

 

I haven't seen anyone wearing any college year.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it is ridiculous. No way to evaluate all of these kids. Can already tell that the same kids are going to be picked as the top players. To many evaluators here that are connected to a lot of these kids.

Are they any NKY kids there? Just guessing I would say Hall is from NCC because he is a Magic kid.

  • Author
Are they any NKY kids there? Just guessing I would say Hall is from NCC because he is a Magic kid.

 

Yes. Quite a few. CJ Frederick looks great.

 

Kunkel and CVH are here also.

  • Author
I think it is ridiculous. No way to evaluate all of these kids. Can already tell that the same kids are going to be picked as the top players. To many evaluators here that are connected to a lot of these kids.

 

I could not agree more. Politics is everything.

  • Author

Jobby Howard from Caverna has been impressive.

Was/is Trevon Faulkner there? If so, how has he looked? He had a big week last week.... I would really like to see him keep this ball rolling!

  • Author

It was hot as all get out in there. My son enjoyed it. We'll go back next year when they do it again.

It was hot as all get out in there. My son enjoyed it. We'll go back next year when they do it again.

 

Don't know that we would go back, but my son also enjoyed the opportunity. I believe Next Up should consider a better facility. It was too hot for those kids to go that hard for that long.

Was the a/c broken?

 

Top player list?

Was the a/c broken?

 

I didn't see any duct work. I'm sayin there isn't A/C.

  • Author
I didn't see any duct work. I'm sayin there isn't A/C.

 

I was thinking the same. I never saw any air units. Just the fans at the top of the walls.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.