June 17, 201610 yr You may look good in a burka. I'll make sure to slap my prayer rug (yes I have one, as well as a cushiony prayer thingy) upside his head for you
June 17, 201610 yr I just started a thread about a British politician who was murdered yesterday by a radical, looking at the thread title many may assume that it was an Islamic radical when in fact it was a Britain First person. There are radicals all over the, right, left, and everywhere else, Islam doesn't own the word radical, on all sides the radicals are in the vast minority.
June 17, 201610 yr I just started a thread about a British politician who was murdered yesterday by a radical, looking at the thread title many may assume that it was an Islamic radical when in fact it was a Britain First person. There are radicals all over the, right, left, and everywhere else, Islam doesn't own the word radical, on all sides the radicals are in the vast minority. While true radicals are everywhere I feel minimizing the vast majority across the globe are Muslim does a disservice.
June 17, 201610 yr While true radicals are everywhere I feel minimizing the vast majority across the globe are Muslim does a disservice. Agreed
June 18, 201610 yr It amazes me that scholars of the Islamic faith have argued for centuries over the true interpretation of the Koran, yet we have Christians right here on BGP who have it all figured out and correctly interpreted. Truly amazing stuff! What are the differences? Here is some help. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/04/world/middleeast/q-and-a-how-do-sunni-and-shia-islam-differ.html
June 18, 201610 yr I just started a thread about a British politician who was murdered yesterday by a radical, looking at the thread title many may assume that it was an Islamic radical when in fact it was a Britain First person. There are radicals all over the, right, left, and everywhere else, Islam doesn't own the word radical, on all sides the radicals are in the vast minority. True. You've got the IRA, ETA and the Basque separatist movement, and now it appears things are firing up over the BRexit movement. Those are just isolated to western Europe, though, and more specifically to even more isolated regions. The Islamic Radicalism thing is worldwide, and that makes it a bigger can of worms. Not really any other movement that operates on a worldwide scale.
June 18, 201610 yr Here is more help: BBC - Religions - Islam: Sunni and Shi'a 4 questions ISIS rebels use to tell Sunni from Shia - Times of India As you can see, the arguments are not in whether homosexuality, treatment of women, all the things that has been talked about, etc is right or wrong.Both sides are in unison on that. Difference started long ago on who should lead the caliphate, and about the end times will unfold, to the point that they will kill each other about it. I have read alot about this, and dont even remotely think I am a scholar, but some of you talk like nobody can comprehend anything unless you are of a certain mindset. I would suggest to all that you educate yourself as much as possible and dont let the main stream news tell you the cliff notes version. This goes much deeper than that. Edited June 18, 201610 yr by Jesse James
June 18, 201610 yr True. You've got the IRA, ETA and the Basque separatist movement, and now it appears things are firing up over the BRexit movement. Those are just isolated to western Europe, though, and more specifically to even more isolated regions. The Islamic Radicalism thing is worldwide, and that makes it a bigger can of worms. Not really any other movement that operates on a worldwide scale. PERFECT !!!!! One smart cookie. :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.