Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Tournament

Featured Replies

What's up with some of the 9th region umpires drinking beer on the hillside during the tournament? I saw them on Monday and heard they were there again on Tuesday.

 

More importantly, did the home plate umpire smell of alcohol before the game on Tuesday? That's just what I've heard.

 

Are you sure about these allegations? I can't see them stupid enough to do this.

  • Replies 71
  • Views 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you sure about these allegations? I can't see them stupid enough to do this.

 

Absolutely.

Absolutely.

 

Holy Cow! I assume someone reported this to KHSAA? This is just beyond stupid.

Is it true that HHS didn't want to play tonight because coach coffey wanted to go to the dixie chicks concert?

Is it true that HHS didn't want to play tonight because coach coffey wanted to go to the dixie chicks concert?

 

Wow!

  • Author
What's up with some of the 9th region umpires drinking beer on the hillside during the tournament? I saw them on Monday and heard they were there again on Tuesday.

 

More importantly, did the home plate umpire smell of alcohol before the game on Tuesday? That's just what I've heard.

 

 

:popcorn:

I love a happy ending! See you Monday!

 

I'm sure Mr. Wildcat does too!

I guess I'm the only one who saw it or else no one else cares. :idunno: I wouldn't know who to even call at the KHSAA.

 

Holy Cow! I assume someone reported this to KHSAA? This is just beyond stupid.

Were they in umpire uniforms or just there to watch the games?

I guess I'm the only one who saw it or else no one else cares. :idunno: I wouldn't know who to even call at the KHSAA.

 

I didn't see any such thing..........although I had a few other things to be concerned with.

 

If it was before doing a game, I'd see a problem with it....after a game, to each his own.

 

We'll get @Roscoe P Coltrane to investigate this. :up:

I didn't see any such thing..........although I had a few other things to be concerned with.

 

If it was before doing a game, I'd see a problem with it....after a game, to each his own.

 

We'll get @Roscoe P Coltrane to investigate this. :up:

 

Always someone looking to put a black eye on what seems to be a very good event this year!! LB13, you investigate everything else, you may as well take the lead on this one since you seem to be in charge of this event:walk:

  • Author
I didn't see any such thing..........although I had a few other things to be concerned with.

 

If it was before doing a game, I'd see a problem with it....after a game, to each his own.

 

We'll get @Roscoe P Coltrane to investigate this. :up:

 

Before a game = huge problem

 

After a game = go home to drink. A high school sporting event is no place for an official to be drinking alcohol. JMO

Before a game = huge problem

 

After a game = go home to drink. A high school sporting event is no place for an official to be drinking alcohol. JMO

 

I wasn't implying they could or should be drinking in plain sight of everyone.

 

BTW, I can't stand beer. :puke:

  • Author
I wasn't implying they could or should be drinking in plain sight of everyone.

 

BTW, I can't stand beer. :puke:

 

That's what I got from CO's post; it was in plain sight to him, I guess?! :idunno:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.