Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Tournament

Featured Replies

After the last 4 years I was under the assumption that almost all of the umpires were drunk with the calls that Ive seen.... ;)

  • Replies 71
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone give me an address to lead me to this field of dreams please. Nothing escapes my lens.

  • Author
Someone give me an address to lead me to this field of dreams please. Nothing escapes my lens.

 

410 Grandview Ave. Newport KY 41071

Someone give me an address to lead me to this field of dreams please. Nothing escapes my lens.

 

I believe it is Veterans Memorial Park .

I believe it is Veterans Memorial Park .

 

Correct! Others from back in the Old Knothole days also knew the park as "Hilltop" field now known as Bartlett Field. The Vets #1(Newport's Home Field) & Vets #2(NCC's Home Field) sit right next to old Knothole Field.

Someone give me an address to lead me to this field of dreams please. Nothing escapes my lens.

 

If you park by the swimming pool (26 Caroline Dr.), call me when you get there, and I'll bring the golf cart over and I'll transport you over, VIP style. :thumb:

If you park by the swimming pool (26 Caroline Dr.), call me when you get there, and I'll bring the golf cart over and I'll transport you over, VIP style. :thumb:

 

Guess it is out of the question for the cart to pick me up at my office.

Guess it is out of the question for the cart to pick me up at my office.

 

Unfortunately not.......we would "urinate off" quite a few motorist along the way.

If you park by the swimming pool (26 Caroline Dr.), call me when you get there, and I'll bring the golf cart over and I'll transport you over, VIP style. :thumb:

Uber ???

Uber ???[/quote

 

if I combine LB and Uber I get El Buber. A franchise is born.

Uber ???[/quote

 

if I combine LB and Uber I get El Buber. A franchise is born.

 

I have seen this golf cart and it's operator....you are definitely onto something here

Uber ???[/quote

 

if I combine LB and Uber I get El Buber. A franchise is born.

 

 

I have seen this golf cart and it's operator....you are definitely onto something here

 

:laugh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.