Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Non-Conference Schedule 2016-17

Featured Replies

Thought South Florida was coming to Rupp too?

 

I think there is a return trip for South Florida, but it might be in 17-18, not 16-17.

I've put in vacation to make the trip to Vegas.

 

Anyone have any idea when tickets will go on sale ?

Non-conference schedule is starting to take shape. Looks pretty impressive at first glance...

 

Michigan State (Neutral)

Arizona State (Neutral)

UCLA (Rupp)

North Carolina (Neutral)

Louisville (Yum!)

Kansas (Rupp)

Duquense (Rupp)

Valparaiso (Rupp)

 

Woo-Hoo :dancingpa although I hate the neutral site ordeal. However it's back in Chapel Hill next year so I'll get over it this year.

^^^^^

I like the neutral court. Get an idea of playing in tourny.

What's wrong with neutral court?

 

Never been a fan... I like the home court, home crowd effect on the game. The loudness when the home team is winning and hearing the air sucked out when they're losing.

^^^^^

I like the neutral court. Get an idea of playing in tourny.

 

That's what pre-season tourneys and conference tourneys are for.

Great schedule, they'll need it since the SEC is so poor.

That's what pre-season tourneys and conference tourneys are for.

 

Never hurts to have some extra experience if you want to go far in the tourney.

Never hurts to have some extra experience if you want to go far in the tourney.

 

Maybe, but at UK, like Duke, they are the team others like to hate so when they show up at an opponent's venue it's always loud and the hatred spews from the stands. I think the kids get seasoned by that near the end of the regular season in my opinion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.