Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Non-Conference Schedule 2016-17

Featured Replies

Non-conference schedule is starting to take shape. Looks pretty impressive at first glance...

 

Michigan State (Neutral)

Arizona State (Neutral)

UCLA (Rupp)

North Carolina (Neutral)

Louisville (Yum!)

Kansas (Rupp)

Duquense (Rupp)

Valparaiso (Rupp)

  • Author

I believe this leaves only 5 non-conference games. Have they announced any others?

  • Author

Just saw that Hofstra is another one...That leaves 4 games

Hofstra in Brooklyn

Michigan State game is in Madison Square Garden on November 15th.

 

Arizona State on November 28th in the Bahamas.

 

UCLA on December 3rd at Rupp.

 

Hofstra in Brooklyn on December 11th.

 

North Carolina in Las Vegas on December 17th.

 

Louisville at YUM on December 21st.

 

Kansas at Rupp on January 28th.

 

 

UK Basketball | Kansas coming to Rupp Arena

Tried to talk Mr. Cat into the Bahamas game for my birthday. No dice.

Tried to talk Mr. Cat into the Bahamas game for my birthday. No dice.

 

That was your mistake.

That was your mistake.

 

Are you saying I should keep my mouth shut or that I should have just bought the tickets, booked the trip and gotten my way? :angrybird4:

  • Author
Are you saying I should keep my mouth shut or that I should have just bought the tickets, booked the trip and gotten my way? :angrybird4:

 

Nope, not touching this one...:lol2:

Are you saying I should keep my mouth shut or that I should have just bought the tickets, booked the trip and gotten my way? :angrybird4:

 

Neither of those... :lol2:

Nope, not touching this one...:lol2:

 

You get it. :lol2: :lol2:

Michigan State game is in Madison Square Garden on November 15th.

 

Arizona State on November 28th in the Bahamas.

 

UCLA on December 3rd at Rupp.

 

Hofstra in Brooklyn on December 11th.

 

North Carolina in Las Vegas on December 17th.

 

Louisville at YUM on December 21st.

 

Kansas at Rupp on January 28th.

 

 

UK Basketball | Kansas coming to Rupp Arena

 

Thats as impressive as anyone in the nation. I would like to see who has a tougher non-conf sched.

Thats as impressive as anyone in the nation. I would like to see who has a tougher non-conf sched.

 

I can't imagine any team has a tougher non-conference schedule, but UK needs a tough non-conference with the way the SEC has been of late.

Thats as impressive as anyone in the nation. I would like to see who has a tougher non-conf sched.

 

They should play that OOC. They have Valley and Sayre in their conference. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.