FC Cincinnati vs. Pittsburgh

Well, after an absence from BGP for about 4 months I am back. I gave up posting on the site for Lent, but after Lent I saw no need to come back to post, as I am sure many others know the same feeling.

But some members I still kept in contact with and after considering all options, with some talk about the USL I decided to start posting about FCC and the USL, and only a few other topics.

FCC has now sold over 15,000 for the 4PM match at Nippert this Saturday. A source told me that they are closer to 20k than 15k. With the forecast saying no rain but cool by min afternoon on Saturday their goal of 25,000 is within reach.

Two weeks ago was only the second soccer game that I had ever attended, the only other time was a HS game of a cousin of mine almost 30 years ago! BUT, they have sold me on this team, I love the fan participation, the excitement (which is missing from attending a Reds game), and the fun family atmosphere.

Well, after an absence from BGP for about 4 months I am back. I gave up posting on the site for Lent, but after Lent I saw no need to come back to post, as I am sure many others know the same feeling.

But some members I still kept in contact with and after considering all options, with some talk about the USL I decided to start posting about FCC and the USL, and only a few other topics.

FCC has now sold over 15,000 for the 4PM match at Nippert this Saturday. A source told me that they are closer to 20k than 15k. With the forecast saying no rain but cool by min afternoon on Saturday their goal of 25,000 is within reach.

Two weeks ago was only the second soccer game that I had ever attended, the only other time was a HS game of a cousin of mine almost 30 years ago! BUT, they have sold me on this team, I love the fan participation, the excitement (which is missing from attending a Reds game), and the fun family atmosphere.

Glad you are back.

The crowds have been amazing, I am glad to see such support for Pro Soccer in Cincy.

Thanks, had a lot of Heath issues too, had a 2+ hour stomach and esophagus surgery last week, the biggest worry was Barrett's disease if I didn't take care of it.

Yeah that was an awful hit, I would think that his career ended that night. Doesn't FIFA or someone have the right to suspend or blacklist people in soccer?

This is American soccer. Scores don't matter, only attendance.

I was at Molly Malone's in Covington for a friend's birthday celebration tonight. I ran into the owner (a native Irishman) there after the match, and heard all about the attendance at the game - apparently they set a USL for a second time tonight. I had to ask him who won.