FC Cincinnati vs. Pittsburgh

Thanks, had a lot of Heath issues too, had a 2+ hour stomach and esophagus surgery last week, the biggest worry was Barrett's disease if I didn't take care of it.

Yeah that was an awful hit, I would think that his career ended that night. Doesn't FIFA or someone have the right to suspend or blacklist people in soccer?

FC meets UFC.

I was at Molly Malone's in Covington for a friend's birthday celebration tonight. I ran into the owner (a native Irishman) there after the match, and heard all about the attendance at the game - apparently they set a USL for a second time tonight. I had to ask him who won.

It's ridiculous. The top three stories on the USL's website this morning were about Cincinnati, Sacramento, and Louisville. The league's three highest regular attendances. All of the headlines were about the big crowds. It's completely ludicrous, but as the league seems happiest as a bunch of starved dogs hoping for scraps from Don Garber's MLS table, I don't expect that to change.

FCCincy, Louisville City FC, and the Sacramento Republic ARE the USL. What was the average USL attendance last year? Even though Lou City had about 7k this past weekend, that is more than doubled the average USL attendance from last year. I'm not sure how Indy's attendance is, but to have Lou City, FCC, and the Crew so close to each other and all doing very well in attendance to me is amazing.

To me is just shows the excitement, and as a person who never got into soccer until a few weeks ago, it is a great entertainment value!

FCCincy, Louisville City FC, and the Sacramento Republic ARE the USL. What was the average USL attendance last year? Even though Lou City had about 7k this past weekend, that is more than doubled the average USL attendance from last year. I'm not sure how Indy's attendance is, but to have Lou City, FCC, and the Crew so close to each other and all doing very well in attendance to me is amazing.

To me is just shows the excitement, and as a person who never got into soccer until a few weeks ago, it is a great entertainment value!

Indy gets right around 10k per game.

The owners have to be making a ton of money. No Votto or Bailey contracts, low overhead and 25,000 fans. Castelini is in the wrong sport.:idunno:

It's unreal, they can't even keep the merchandise on the shelves. Don't even plan on waiting to get the stadium to buy FCC gear, there are long lines throughout the match.

FCC did pay to have new turf installed at Nippert, and after the Bearcats upcoming season FCC is paying to expand the field, FCC was granted an exception for the field as it's something like 10 yards too short and 5 yards too narrow. FCC will pay to take out the first 2 rows on each side as well as the first three rows in the south end zone, UC doesn't sell anything in the first two rows anyway as they are basically at field level. Not sure how much this will cost FCC, but businesses are knocking down the door of FCC to join in sponsorship.