May 12, 201610 yr Understand that Isaiah Briscoe has not hired an agent and was not invited to the draft combine. What does that mean for him? Return to UK? Tryout route with the hope for D-League? Europe? Surprised I have heard so little about this. Great athletic skills....super defense...shoots bricks! What message does this send to this whole generation of 6'3" to 6'5" penetrating paint guys with no shooting (and I mean near zero) touch.
May 12, 201610 yr Author Herald this morning had an article by Jerry Tipton discussing so called "draft expert" opinions on all UK declarees. As to Briscoe, "he should remain at Ky. He needs to improve as a shooter to make an NBA team"......."an inability to shoot can be a deal breaker for a guard in a league that puts a premium on spacing the floor"....."13.5% on three point shots". Failed to even mention his shooting deficiencies further evidenced by the bricks he shot from the line.
May 12, 201610 yr Herald this morning had an article by Jerry Tipton discussing so called "draft expert" opinions on all UK declarees. As to Briscoe, "he should remain at Ky. He needs to improve as a shooter to make an NBA team"......."an inability to shoot can be a deal breaker for a guard in a league that puts a premium on spacing the floor"....."13.5% on three point shots". Wouldn't take a draft expert to tell ya that, just ask UK fans lol
May 12, 201610 yr @jonRothstein now15 seconds ago The NBA Draft Combine begins today in Chicago. Remember: any player who declared for draft and wasn't invited should go back to school NOW. If he makes a mistake at this point, it's on him. Return to school kid. You're a college player. Play college basketball and enjoy it.
May 12, 201610 yr @jonRothstein now15 seconds ago The NBA Draft Combine begins today in Chicago. Remember: any player who declared for draft and wasn't invited should go back to school NOW. If he makes a mistake at this point, it's on him. Return to school kid. You're a college player. Play college basketball and enjoy it. I will say unless he just want to get paid to play. There are many options across the globe. I can't fault any player for that.
May 15, 201610 yr I will say unless he just want to get paid to play. There are many options across the globe. I can't fault any player for that. 13 of the players taken in last year's draft were from overseas teams, 4 of the top 10 picks. I'm surprised more players don't take this option coming out of high school, instead of attending college.
May 15, 201610 yr I will say unless he just want to get paid to play. There are many options across the globe. I can't fault any player for that. Correct. College isn't for all.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.