Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holy Cross G Tyler Bezold college decision

Featured Replies

Via his tweeter account:

 

@Bezold_21: I am excited to announce that I will continue my education and basketball career at West Virginia University as a walk on #Mountaineers

 

Congrats! Good luck at West Virginia!

Wow. Good to know people.

Best of luck.

Nice, two Covington kids in Morgantown.

Congrats to Tyler! Wow that is huge.

Tyler has good basketball skills, and great leadership skills. Before he got hurt mid season, Holy Cross was the best team in northern Kentucky, with Tyler as the emotional leader. He is a good kid to have in your program and he works hard. Definitely a good decision by Huggins IMO.

Does he have a chance to get playing time? I've never seen him play

 

I'd say he could be one of those kids who continues to work his tail off possibly surprising some in a couple years. He has the frame it appears I'm guessing the speed of the game will be what he will have to get accustomed to more than anything. What an awesome opportunity though.

I'd say he could be one of those kids who continues to work his tail off possibly surprising some in a couple years. He has the frame it appears I'm guessing the speed of the game will be what he will have to get accustomed to more than anything. What an awesome opportunity though.

 

Well then that should be a fun 4 years for Tyler. And agreed, great opportunity.

Congratulations! Morgantown is an interesting place. Should be fun.

Does he have a chance to get playing time? I've never seen him play

 

As a walk on I'd say no, but to Q's point. He will continue to work hard, has the frame and can finish. With the one and done mentality of college hoops, he could hang around for a few years and get some minutes as he becomes an upper classman.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.