Reds @ Mets (4/25 - 4/27)

Some updates on the bats in Lousville.

Peraza - .281/.339/.333

Winker - .302/.387/.321 - Not really hitting for power at this point. He's shown decent power at other levels, so I think it will come.

There was talk and I was hoping that Hamilton would go on 15 day DL and Peraza would be brought up. We"ll never see those 2 unless there's a injury or Hamilton or Bruce are traded, Duvall has got LF tied down as of now.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was talk and I was hoping that Hamilton would go on 15 day DL and Peraza would be brought up. We"ll never see those 2 unless there's a injury or Hamilton or Bruce are traded, Duvall has got LF tied down as of now.

You might be seeing a lot of Peraza very shortly.

Reds battle back to tie the game only to throw Neal Walker inside on two straight pitches including 0-2 pitch for another HR by the bullpen. I swear I don't who is responsible for the pitch calling but that is terrible. If you throw him outside, I bet he don't hit a HR. Reds are terrible from top to bottom.

Reds battle back to tie the game only to throw Neal Walker inside on two straight pitches including 0-2 pitch for another HR by the bullpen. I swear I don't who is responsible for the pitch calling but that is terrible. If you throw him outside, I bet he don't hit a HR. Reds are terrible from top to bottom.

It looked like his missed his spot to me. Outside of that pitch obviously, I liked what I saw out of Ramirez.

It looked like his missed his spot to me. Outside of that pitch obviously, I liked what I saw out of Ramirez.

True, I think he did. But did you see where Meso was sitting up. Low and inside. If you miss your spot there we saw what happens. Miss outside and it's a ball.