Reds @ Mets (4/25 - 4/27)

Could be a big start for Finnegan here. Guys are starting to get healthy. I think they said tonight is likely the last rehab start for Homer. Check that looks like it will be the last start for Pensacola. Maybe he will be going to Louisville to finish up.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cozart SS Holt RF Votto 1B Suarez 3B Duvall LF Barnhart C De Jesus 2B Finnegan P Hamilton CF

The brilliance of Reds management. One of your star position players goes on paternity leave so you call up a pitcher leaving your bench a player short. Now you have another one of your star position players get hurt and you'll just play 2 players short for a couple games now. Idiots

Could be a big start for Finnegan here. Guys are starting to get healthy. I think they said tonight is likely the last rehab start for Homer. Check that looks like it will be the last start for Pensacola. Maybe he will be going to Louisville to finish up.

I think when the 3 get healthy, the rotation is going to be...

Bailey

Iglesias

DeSclafani

Moscot

Lamb

I say they push Simon, Straily, and Finnegan to the pen. Will greatly improve the bullpen. Could see them just dumping Simon though.

I think when the 3 get healthy, the rotation is going to be...

Bailey

Iglesias

DeSclafani

Moscot

Lamb

I say they push Simon, Straily, and Finnegan to the pen. Will greatly improve the bullpen. Could see them just dumping Simon though.

Didn't Lamb give up 9 runs with a bunch of walks in his last start at AAA? What is the situation with Lorenzon?

Didn't Lamb give up 9 runs with a bunch of walks in his last start at AAA? What is the situation with Lorenzon?

First start back from injury. Lorenzen had mono which set him back to spring training basically. He has to reset his throwing program, he won't be ready for a while.

First start back from injury. Lorenzen had mono which set him back to spring training basically. He has to reset his throwing program, he won't be ready for a while.

Seems like I read somewhere that he was on a 60 day DL. I would take Reed or Garrett over Lamb starting or bullpen