Open Job: Southwestern

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The coach throws balls at your head and its a kid problem? Your funny. A lot more went on that you have no clue about. I have known coach Wright for 25 plus years and he still the same today as he was back then. Its all about me. always has been always will.

Not only throw the ball at your a kids head but hit the kid, there's cameras in the gym now so that helps things out. I still don't understand the stat ordeal, Wright wanted all control more than anything and no help from parents or coaching staff. He wasn't able to keep up with it all and then pushed everyone else away that would help.

The coach throws balls at your head and its a kid problem? Your funny. A lot more went on that you have no clue about. I have known coach Wright for 25 plus years and he still the same today as he was back then. Its all about me. always has been always will.

Not only throw the ball at your a kids head but hit the kid, there's cameras in the gym now so that helps things out. I still don't understand the stat ordeal, Wright wanted all control more than anything and no help from parents or coaching staff. He wasn't able to keep up with it all and then pushed everyone else away that would help.

That sounds like an administration problem to me.

The Principal is responsible for everything at their school..if Wright was out of control then they did not do their jobIMO...will anyone take a chance on Wright again after all this? Dont think I would....based solely on what has been said on BGP

From alot of people in that area that I have talked with the AD was very weak in this whole ordeal. Think about everything you have read on this thread alone and determine for yourself. Not saying he is all the blame but when the red flags started right after Wright got there it was his job to take care of those issues. He did not and that's his job. All the problems created after that is on him and his lack of control over the entire fiasco because he let it continue.

Why do you say that?

Did they pull him from the team? Try and have him fired? Meet with him? Principal? Threaten him? Could have done many things... Why is it amazing? I know nothing about the situation...

From alot of people in that area that I have talked with the AD was very weak in this whole ordeal. Think about everything you have read on this thread alone and determine for yourself. Not saying he is all the blame but when the red flags started right after Wright got there it was his job to take care of those issues. He did not and that's his job. All the problems created after that is on him and his lack of control over the entire fiasco because he let it continue.

Everything you said is on point, what you have said hasn't went unoticed either by the proper authorities. Just glad the school can start a new chapter.