Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier's JP Macura arrested for

Featured Replies

Is there a scenario where this would be appropriate?

 

No. That's why I said which "level" would be appropriate. He's getting punished.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So this basically sums up the full Monty experience, right?

 

I fixed that for you.

Attorney Mike Allen was on 700 today. Said that had JP shown his junk it would have been a charge of lewd behavior. Says from the report he read he can't tell exactly what happened. Did he moon someone? Says the fake ID is a misdemeanor. Could do a diversion penalty.

 

If I'm X I'd consider suspending him for a few games.

Away games are going to be brutal for him next year.

Same. :lol2:

 

My ex's little sister had the whole thing on snap chat. Pretty hilarious actually.

Obviously not very smart for a kid on scholly and known.

 

I'd need to hear what he did after dropping his drawers to determine his punishment level.

 

Maybe it was the old "hang a towel" trick.

It's against the law to hang meat in public anywhere as far as I know...

 

He mooned someone. No full monty. Either way, really dumb! Really, really dumb.

 

Hope he learns his lesson.

Attorney Mike Allen was on 700 today. Said that had JP shown his junk it would have been a charge of lewd behavior. Says from the report he read he can't tell exactly what happened. Did he moon someone? Says the fake ID is a misdemeanor. Could do a diversion penalty.

 

If I'm X I'd consider suspending him for a few games.

 

Moon river....

Interested to see what happens being he mooned someone, from the Xavier standpoint of punishment wise. Mooning got a coach fired not to long ago.

Interested to see what happens being he mooned someone, from the Xavier standpoint of punishment wise. Mooning got a coach fired not to long ago.

 

I would ask this question regardless of the school, but I realize my Xavier ties will cause you to view it through a different lens, but do you think an adult Coach mooning someone is analogous to a drunk college kid doing it?

Interested to see what happens being he mooned someone, from the Xavier standpoint of punishment wise. Mooning got a coach fired not to long ago.

 

I'm drawing a blank....What coach got fired for doing it?

He mooned someone. No full monty. Either way, really dumb! Really, really dumb.

 

Hope he learns his lesson.

 

The real question is was he channeling his Inner Jameis Winston when he did it and throw "the phrase" out there ?

RP's is a great bar..used to have a few pints there back in the day.

 

Much ado about nothing, the kid got drunk and acted a fool. I cant imagine it is the first time a college kid on scholarship made a stupid mistake.

I am not familiar with XU's alcohol policy, but I don't think this warrants a suspension. I'd just run the kid. And run him. And run him some more. Then I'd have him take another lap.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.