Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier's JP Macura arrested for

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's against the law to drop your pants in a bar???? I didn't know that.

Fake ID is a bigger deal IMO.

 

Don't ever use a fake ID with your own name and wrong date.

It's against the law to drop your pants in a bar???? I didn't know that.

 

It's against the law to hang meat in public anywhere as far as I know...

It's against the law to hang meat in public anywhere as far as I know...

 

It's not cool and he definitely did it in front of women at this bar and that's terrible... but I can't stop laughing at this story.

It's not cool and he definitely did it in front of women at this bar and that's terrible... but I can't stop laughing at this story.

 

Same. :lol2:

Obviously not very smart for a kid on scholly and known.

 

I'd need to hear what he did after dropping his drawers to determine his punishment level.

  • Author
Obviously not very smart for a kid on scholly and known.

 

I'd need to hear what he did after dropping his drawers to determine his punishment level.

 

Helicopter

I'd need to hear what he did after dropping his drawers to determine his punishment level.

 

Is there a scenario where this would be appropriate?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.