Fallout for those who support Trump.

I can't speak for Latinos but Black folks know what happens if they publicly support Trump. If that is irony then so be it. It's like union workers crossing the picket line. There's no coming back once you become a scab.

Are they looked at as an "Uncle Tom"?

I am asking because I have friends on FB that have thrown that out to black supporters of Trump.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Trumps wife shouldn't have supported him since she was used in an ad to try to not get people to vote for him.

Cruz was responding to threats made by the New York businessman after an anti-Trump super PAC produced a Facebook ad showing Trump’s wife Melania posing nude.

Trump lashes out over hostile ad featuring his wife, vows to 'spill the beans' on Cruz spouse | Fox News

What has Trump said or done against the black community ?

Nothing publicly that I know of. I'm speaking on what he has said about illegal immigrants and Muslims. At the same time the black community saw how the black girl was assaulted at the Trump Rally in Louisville and we saw the black man that was sucker punched and then detained after being sucker punched at the Trump Rally.

Nothing publicly that I know of. I'm speaking on what he has said about illegal immigrants and Muslims. At the same time the black community saw how the black girl was assaulted at the Trump Rally in Louisville and we saw the black man that was sucker punched and then detained after being sucker punched at the Trump Rally.

We also saw the black Trump supporter knock out the white guy in a Trump loves the KKK shirt.

To be fair I'm honestly confused on black voters hating Trump. Trump's strong stance on immigration is a direct positive to community that is hurt the most by unemployment.

We also saw the black Trump supporter knock out the white guy in a Trump loves the KKK shirt.

To be fair I'm honestly confused on black voters hating Trump. Trump's strong stance on immigration is a direct positive to community that is hurt the most by unemployment.

Of course you're confused. You're not black. :lol2: :lol2:

I'm confused by any support for Trump from all races, colors and creeds. :lol2:

This guys no "uncle tom".

He threw his stuff in a hurry , got his bussiness done quick, put his hands behind his back so he could be arrested. Got all this done in less than 20 seconds.

We call him "uncle Ali"

Edited by TexasRanger
add text

I surmise the black community may see that Trump's focus yesterday was Mexicans, today it is Muslims, and they could be next.

His focus was illegal immigrants. Key word is illegal. Something you have failed to get or chose to ignore would be my guess.

His other focus was radical Islam terrorists. Muslims yes. He was wanting to stop them from getting to America so they would not blow you liberals and the rest of the citizens of the USA up like they so desire.

Edited by bugatti

Of course you're confused. You're not black. :lol2: :lol2:

I'm confused by any support for Trump from all races, colors and creeds. :lol2:

And I'm confused for any support for Hillary or Bernie from all races, colors and creeds.

The Democratic Party has been the worst game ran on all people of color and the poor for decades.

And I'm confused for any support for Hillary or Bernie from all races, colors and creeds.

The Democratic Party has been the worst game ran on all people of color and the poor for decades.

You are correct. I don't understand support for Hillary or Bernie from any race, color or creed either.

Other than Obama the democrats have been disappointing for people of color and the poor for quite some time. I agree.

Of course, when Obama acts like a regular black dude that's a problem also but it is what it is. Life goes on.

You are correct. I don't understand support for Hillary or Bernie from any race, color or creed either.

Other than Obama the democrats have been disappointing for people of color and the poor for quite some time. I agree.

Of course, when Obama acts like a regular black dude that's a problem also but it is what it is. Life goes on.

Obama hasn't done anything for people of color either. Unemployment for blacks has soared under him.

Dems promise everything and and deliver nothing. It's the old carrot and stick trick. I really don't know why it keeps being fallen for.

Obama hasn't done anything for people of color either. Unemployment for blacks has soared under him.

Dems promise everything and and deliver nothing. It's the old carrot and stick trick. I really don't know why it keeps being fallen for.

Obama has represented blacks amazingly like no other POTUS ever has before. How he can create jobs for blacks only is beyond me. We all know folks ain't having that. When he appoints blacks in his cabinets folks get mad about that so I mean.......

Because democrats still appear to be sympathetic to the plight of black people. Even though they don't do much they at least listen. Hillary and Bernie have been trying. Especially when it comes to BLM matters. How have the republicans been on BLM issues?

PP92 what has Obama done specifically for Blacks?

As far a BLM movement, nobody is going to do anything for groups rioting in the streets. If they come to the table without the violence I think anyone with any sense will sit down and try to figure out the problems and fix them. Now that might not have happened in the 70s, but this aint the 70s.