March 19, 201610 yr I thought Ulis had a terrible half. Got blew by on Defense four or five times and left easy shots for him short.
March 19, 201610 yr What does Willis bring to the game if he's not part of the offense? 2 attempts by KY from 3 point land. IU is saying beat us on the drive and under the goal. So far UK can't.
March 19, 201610 yr What does Willis bring to the game if he's not part of the offense? 2 attempts by KY from 3 point land. IU is saying beat us on the drive and under the goal. So far UK can't. I think Ky can beat them on the drive if the officials will stop calling us for offensive fouls for trying to get a defender off us.
March 19, 201610 yr Author We need to pick up our D in the 2nd half. I thought our D was pretty good the first 6 or 8 minutes but not very good after that.
March 19, 201610 yr Author I don't know where Ulis's head is but its not in this game! I don't like how we have come out to start this half.
March 19, 201610 yr Two Skal misses is probably not what UK needed to start. AP's walk was terrible. Murray open as guy collapsed
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.