Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic vs. Dunbar (Sweet 16 Semi-Finals) Predictions

Who wins? 72 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Saw NCC play for the first time yesterday was very impressed enough to think they will win unless Hollingsworth and Williams has real good games.

I BELIEVE that NewCath can win this game. With each game " we " keep hearing why they won't win, or the next game is going to be this or that. These boys are not taking anything for granted, they know at this stage of the game every team is going to be really good. They are taking one game at a time. I don't have a son playing. But we have completely enjoyed watching them! They play calm, cool, collected, Coaches have been prepared for each team and executed a diff plan for each team. This won't be any diff. Will Dunbar be good? Absolutely , the best we played so far, probably. But we dont stop believing because the other team is good. Go Breds! You make us proud!

I'm rooting for the Breds because I support all NKY teams in the hunt for state championships.

NewCath wins by 8.... Weyer ,hall and Twins will play like champions today!! Go Breds!!!

As much as I'd like to see NCC win, I don't see how the hang with PLD. Dunbar has gone through what I think are the other two best teams in the tourney, BG and Mercer. NCC will not be as difficult an opponent.

 

Dunbar by 17.

What time does the game start and is there a webcast?

What time does the game start and is there a webcast?

 

6:30 and yes if you want to pay for it.

If you are Dunbar how do you shut Weyer down?

 

I would try to shut everyone else down on NCC, let Ben get his but concentrate on attacking the offensive glass. Make Ben work for his boards.

Edited by tark the shark

What time does the game start and is there a webcast?

 

Go to khsaa.net to listen for free

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.