Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pig Williams Recruitment

Featured Replies

I know he has an offer from Shawnee St, he and Dorian Henry (c/o 2015) got the SSU offer after the Holmes game last year. That's all I know. Pig has kept quiet about his recruitment.

  • Author

I seen something on Twitter that said ,Arkansas is showing interest in him but nothing more then that.

I seen something on Twitter that said ,Arkansas is showing interest in him but nothing more then that.

 

For basketball?

Captain Obvious here but that's a pretty good talent spread between Shawnee and Arky.

Very excited for tomorrow's game. I am looking forward to getting to watch Pig play. A big game from him would really help him as a prospect with the next level

Yes

 

Thanks. I haven't seen him play but I didn't realize he was a high major Division I prospect. I'll have to check him out at Rupp this week.

Verbal Commits

 

I don't see him listed on this site. It shows who has received offers and some levels of interest.

current college players as well as future players.

I know Morehead has had Coaches at some home games.

Pig has that will to win...can't teach that.

Thanks. I haven't seen him play but I didn't realize he was a high major Division I prospect. I'll have to check him out at Rupp this week.

 

I only saw him once this year and it was a 2 point effort. Good handle and makes everyone around him better. I'd be surprised to see him go D1 though. I'd love to see it and a good showing down south may just be what he needs.

I would guess UC-Clermont,Shawnee State, Central State or Pikeville. All sort of close to Maysville and seems like a lot of local athletes of all sports are recruited by 3 of those above, just threw Central State in there(think some former Royals have ended up there)

I would guess UC-Clermont,Shawnee State, Central State or Pikeville. All sort of close to Maysville and seems like a lot of local athletes of all sports are recruited by 3 of those above, just threw Central State in there(think some former Royals have ended up there)

 

UC-Clermont will be making a coaching change.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.