Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morehead State in CBI

Featured Replies

I think I read on Twitter that it's $50,000 to hosts a game in the CBI. That may only be for first round games though. I'm not sure how that works.

 

50,000$ ????

 

Wireman, say it ain't so?

 

That's an uncalled for expense.

 

Smh...

  • Replies 53
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I have talked to a very good source about this.

 

It is true that there is a pay guarantee to host for each of the first two rounds in the CBI Tournament.

 

BUT, Morehead State was able to structure a deal with the tournament that did NOT hurt MSU financially in any way.

 

Now, let's all relax, buy our CBI tickets for Monday night and enjoy some basketball as the Eagles try to win this tournament. :thumb:

Is this the one the Racers won a couple years ago
CIT. Beat Yale in the finals.
Okay, I have talked to a very good source about this.

 

It is true that there is a pay guarantee to host for each of the first two rounds in the CBI Tournament.

 

BUT, Morehead State was able to structure a deal with the tournament that did NOT hurt MSU financially in any way.

 

Now, let's all relax, buy our CBI tickets for Monday night and enjoy some basketball as the Eagles try to win this tournament. :thumb:

 

No problem.

 

I honestly can't see many if any teams willing to pay 50G for this?

 

A lot of these schools have small gyms. I couldn't see them all coving 50g.

 

Time permitting I'll try to get over and watch this game.

  • Author

Eagles win again tonight. I believe they are moving to the semis with matchup to be determined.

Most people expect a road game to Ohio later this week. But it will be determined after the two games that are currently in progress.

Road game against OU it is; 3/23 @ 7:00.

 

Former Mason County Royal Treg Setty had 30 and 10 in their first-round game against Albany. Had 12 in the second round; 22nd time this season in double figures.

I'm torn. Treg is a buddy, but I graduated from Morehead almost 40 years ago (think Leonard Counler, Arch Johnson, Ted Hundley, Herbie Stamper).

 

#winwin

#loselose

  • Author

When and where is the finals?

Monday at 8:30 in Morehead is Game 1 of the series

Best of 3 or best of 5, I can't remember.

Best of 3; Monday, Wednesday and Friday (if necessary)

  • Author

I was hoping they'd play Tuesday night at home. Going to be hard for me to make it Monday

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.