Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morehead State in CBI

Featured Replies

The Eagles open at Sienna tomorrow at 7 pm.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Good road win last night!

I watched the game and it was pretty good overall.

 

Neither team played like they really wanted to be there.

  • Author

Hopefully the next game will be at home!

Hopefully the next game will be at home!

 

It is. Monday night

Don't schools have to pay to play in this tournament?

Yes.

 

Do you know how much? It's interesting that Morehead decided to pay to play in this tournament while furloughing some of their staff. I wonder how well that went over.

I think I read on Twitter that it's $50,000 to hosts a game in the CBI. That may only be for first round games though. I'm not sure how that works.

  • Author

I think they could recoup their money if that the case. Tickets, parking, and, concessions?

I think they could recoup their money if that the case. Tickets, parking, and, concessions?

 

$10 x 250 fans is only $2,500

  • Author

If small schools took a big hit financially they wouldn't play and this tourney would be non existent. Hutch ain't no dummy, they have to at least come close to breaking even.

Is this the one the Racers won a couple years ago

Is this the one the Racers won a couple years ago

 

I want to say they won the CIT but I'm not 100% sure.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.