Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Broncos trade Eagles a draft pick for Mark Sanchez

Featured Replies

  • Author

Solid backup QB.

I think it's safe to say they'll draft a QB

I think it's safe to say they'll draft a QB
Unless they move up I'm not sure who they get at the end of the first round. Probably should wait until next year to draft a QB, I think they'll be picking a lot closer to the top of the draft than they are now :)

This is interesting to me. Do they want him as a starter or back-up? I actually think he is better than many give him credit for. If he is on a team with a great defense and a good running game (ie: Denver), I think he could do OK.

This is interesting to me. Do they want him as a starter or back-up? I actually think he is better than many give him credit for. If he is on a team with a great defense and a good running game (ie: Denver), I think he could do OK.

 

Does Denver have a good running game though? That was one of their bigger weaknesses last year and it looks like they might be losing CJ Anderson too.

  • Author
This is interesting to me. Do they want him as a starter or back-up? I actually think he is better than many give him credit for. If he is on a team with a great defense and a good running game (ie: Denver), I think he could do OK.

 

I often wonder how he had so much success with the Jets and with the Clown Coach.

I could see the Broncos turning around and trading him and a draft pick to the 49ers for Kaep.

Does Denver have a good running game though? That was one of their bigger weaknesses last year and it looks like they might be losing CJ Anderson too.

 

You could be right on that. I would think improving the running game will be a big priority for the Broncos this coming year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.