March 4, 201610 yr AP is one of my favorites. I like good people and AP is good people. Smart kid. He will be successful. What Alex Poythress Means To His “Brothers,” In Their Own Words | Kentucky Sports Radio
March 4, 201610 yr AP is one of my favorites. I like good people and AP is good people. Smart kid. He will be successful. What Alex Poythress Means To His “Brothers,” In Their Own Words | Kentucky Sports Radio How can you not look at the thread title, and get a chuckle out of your comment? :lol2::lol2:
March 4, 201610 yr What the? Can a mod change the title to Alex instead of Anthony? :lol2::lol2::lol2: Where's the "Like" button when you need it?
March 4, 201610 yr What the? Can a mod change the title to Alex instead of Anthony? I think it's more fun this way!
March 4, 201610 yr What the? Can a mod change the title to Alex instead of Anthony? I think it's more fun this way! Please leave it as is... it will get more activity this way.
March 4, 201610 yr Must be a new recruit coming in next year. Younger brother, played AAU ball with Wiggins from NKY.
March 4, 201610 yr What the? Can a mod change the title to Alex instead of Anthony? I got it changed for you. Funny stuff though.
March 5, 201610 yr I got it changed for you. Funny stuff though. 10 post in first hour and zero post in the next 3 1/2 after you "Fixed it" #ThreadKiller
March 5, 201610 yr 10 post in first hour and zero post in the next 3 1/2 after you "Fixed it" #ThreadKiller Yep, they killed it.... should have read #8 before they changed it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.