Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8th Region Draw

Featured Replies

1 possession game at their place.

 

I was there. And unless South Oldham can make at least 15 three-pointers in this game, I'm afraid their season will be coming to an end. Should be a fun game!

  • Replies 42
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm usually really excited this time of year. Although Collins has made huge strides, and coach Gaither always has them prepared, Owen County will be too much.

The South Oldham-Owen County game is at 7:45.

 

What day?

Wednesday.

You goin?

You goin?

 

I might scoot on down 71 for this one. Love the gym and would enjoy checking out Carson.

Yes. You?

I'm planning on it. Maybe we can sit on each side of Clyde and elbow him.

I'm planning on it. Maybe we can sit on each side of Clyde and elbow him.

 

Word

Word

I look forward to it.

I'll see y'all there. Be driving down from across the river and try to get there around 5. Been on the OC bandwagon all yr, no reason to jump off now. Gimmie OC by 7 but certainly not an easy W

For a small school like OC to make it to Rupp for the 1st time with a possible mr basketball is a great story. Once in a lifetime team for that community. Great group of kids too. Count me as a Rebel fan

For a small school like OC to make it to Rupp for the 1st time with a possible mr basketball is a great story. Once in a lifetime team for that community. Great group of kids too. Count me as a Rebel fan

 

Great story but they have to win the 8th first.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.