Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Bracket

Featured Replies

Pretty certain Mason has to play Bourbon first, not Scott.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was getting ready to say just this, everyone is worried about Mason overlooking Scott.. Campbell better not overlook GRC

 

You mentioned in the Augusta/Mason thread the hatred toward Mason Co.

This^post is just one of the many examples of why.-The arrogance of totally ignoring Bourbon. Would think the Bracken game would be evidence enough to know better.

All I have to say is you cannot overlook anyone at this time a year

You mentioned in the Augusta/Mason thread the hatred toward Mason Co.

This^post is just one of the many examples of why.-The arrogance of totally ignoring Bourbon. Would think the Bracken game would be evidence enough to know better.

 

Actually I don't see anywhere in that post where I said I was overlooking anyone, I simply said the majority of the post centered around the possibility of a Mason/Scott matchup when the possibility of a GRC/Campbell game could be just as good.

And as for the hatred thing, we know you posses that when talking about Mason County :thumb:

Actually I don't see anywhere in that post where I said I was overlooking anyone, I simply said the majority of the post centered around the possibility of a Mason/Scott matchup when the possibility of a GRC/Campbell game could be just as good.

And as for the hatred thing, we know you posses that when talking about Mason County :thumb:

 

In all seriousness, there is no hatred.

 

Just noting that people wonder why there are always negative comments toward Mason and was just pointing out an example of why.

This^is exactly the perspective that everyone is talking about. It was a foregone conclusion that they were beating Bracken.

Here it is now just assuming that they beat Bourbon.

 

Bracken nearly made them pay dearly for that.

 

I really don't understand your hatred of Mason and my posts recently. I was responding to a post about Scott game and not Bourbon. Fans hate Mason because of the success the program has had. It seems that you personally have some deep seeded hated. Every time so one from Mason posts you turn it into something that is was not to be. I am getting tired of getting called on everything I say, so I think it is time for my knowledge and view points take a break. You can redicule others posts.

Bourbon County does have the best chance in the 1st round to pull the upset.

I really don't understand your hatred of Mason and my posts recently. I was responding to a post about Scott game and not Bourbon. Fans hate Mason because of the success the program has had. It seems that you personally have some deep seeded hated. Every time so one from Mason posts you turn it into something that is was not to be. I am getting tired of getting called on everything I say, so I think it is time for my knowledge and view points take a break. You can redicule others posts.

 

Your definition and mine of hatred must be vastly different. To bring attention to the fact that many Mason folks ignored Bracken as a worthy opponent and now, Bourbon, is far from hatred. After all, we're talking about a game that teenagers are participating in.

 

As tired as you are of hearing negative comments, a lot of folks are tired of the arrogance that is required to overlook opponents.

 

Irritated, yes, but hatred? Not even close.

Mason will not overlook Scott, I promise. Scott can win this game and Mason will take them very seriously.

Again, if this is not overlooking Bourbon, not sure what is.

Again, if this is not overlooking Bourbon, not sure what is.

 

CKC posted about over looking Scott and I just answered his post. You have attacked me for everything I have posted but not him. Do you attack all Mason Co. Posters or is it just me that irrirates you? I am not over looking Boutbon, but from now on one flooding you.

CKC posted about over looking Scott and I just answered his post. You have attacked me for everything I have posted but not him. Do you attack all Mason Co. Posters or is it just me that irrirates you? I am not over looking Boutbon, but from now on one flooding you.

 

Sumo, no one is "attacking" anyone. Just as you feel strongly about questioning something such as fouls called in the boys game, I'm simply pointing out something else. It's all good.

Wow, lots of back and forth dis cushion that is gething off topic. Bottom line is this is probably THE MOST COMPETITIVE 10th region as a whole in a long time with multiple teams that have strong chances to make real noise in our own back yard. No matter how it shakes out let's hope for a great tournament, filled with spectacular plays that result in a tournament that will be talked about for years to come.

I believe this is the tenth region girls thread and not the boys and the fouls. You still made over me bringing that up you brought it over to this thread. I am afraid to go outside because maybe be out there to beat me just because I brought up that Augusta shoots more fouls shots than Mason every game. I offended everyone that is not a Mason fan. I guess I tarnished their win by bringing it up.

I believe this is the tenth region girls thread and not the boys and the fouls. You still made over me bringing that up you brought it over to this thread. I am afraid to go outside because maybe be out there to beat me just because I brought up that Augusta shoots more fouls shots than Mason every game. I offended everyone that is not a Mason fan. I guess I tarnished their win by bringing it up.

 

No sir, I'm sure a poster on BGP is not going to tarnish Augusta's win. And you're welcome to bring up what you like, but there's not a double standard, so understand that others are going to bring up things as well.

I'm relocating part of a post I had in another thread to see if it gets any love here. I don't think it will where I originally put it. Just like to see some reaction to it.

 

It was pretty disappointing to see Mason County fans file out of the Igloo following the boys loss to Augusta instead of sticking around to see their girls cut their net down. A team that should be favored to repeat as 10th region champions deserves much better. Good luck to the Lady Royals next week.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.