February 26, 201610 yr What's to prevent them from doing it now? If a guy is going to commit assault, why's the shape of a block figure on a door going to stop him? Kinda like those no guns allowed signs at "gun free" zones.
February 26, 201610 yr Kinda like those no guns allowed signs at "gun free" zones. Won't argue with that.
February 26, 201610 yr What's to prevent them from doing it now? If a guy is going to commit assault, why's the shape of a block figure on a door going to stop him? Just like those gun free zones, right? Never mind, someone beat me to it lol
February 26, 201610 yr Author I wasn't thinking of an assault when I posted the link. I was just thinking of it from a girl's perspective, changing in and out of swimwear when a man she doesn't know comes into the locker room and starts changing clothes. I hope we're not expecting the girls to be comfortable with this.
February 26, 201610 yr As I've said on other threads, HERE WE GO AGAIN CATERING TO THE MINORITY. Trying to make a select few ( very very small percentage) feel comfortable. And in doing so making the MAJORITY feel very uncomfortable! This is an unjustifiable law.
February 28, 201610 yr How many men would be upset if a woman entered a men's locker room and cited the laws?
February 28, 201610 yr How many men would be upset if a woman entered a men's locker room and cited the laws? What's your point?
February 28, 201610 yr How many men would be upset if a woman entered a men's locker room and cited the laws? Quite honestly I would. Are you OK with your granddaughter being in a locker room and a man coming in citing these laws?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.