February 25, 201610 yr Cards woke up late to get the win. That game was a bit strange and seemed to go on forever … David Levitch’s 3s were huge (and so fun to watch), Adel’s dunk fantastic, I really missed Ray Spalding! And other randoms: Still grossed out by the bloody jersey of Pitt’s Luther, that we had to look at all night. 3 more games, go Cards! Edited February 25, 201610 yr by Pura Vida
February 25, 201610 yr Author Impressive run to get the lead in the first half with so many players in foul trouble. Can't say enough about what Levitch managed to do off the bench. The only thing Louisville has left to play for is a regular season league title... and with Louisville traveling to Miami and UNC making a trip to Virginia, we'll find out Saturday whether or not it's going to be possible. With two really difficult road games left, it'll be a tall order, but I'm going to enjoy watching them try.
February 25, 201610 yr Does Pitino win coach of the year in the ACC? Cards were preseason 7th in conference. Last night was one of his better coaching performance in recent memory. levitch is 8-12 for the year.
February 25, 201610 yr I haven't been paying attention, but what's the issue with Spaulding? Forgive me for not knowing in advance.
February 25, 201610 yr Enjoyed watching them finish this one out. Adel is going to be a player, I can't wait to watch him develop. With him and Donovan, the future is bright. Cards flew directly to Miami last night after the game. Hopefully they can have some fun today and tomorrow before getting another W on Saturday.
February 25, 201610 yr Author Does Pitino win coach of the year in the ACC? Cards were preseason 7th in conference. Last night was one of his better coaching performance in recent memory. levitch is 8-12 for the year. After all the stuff that's happened, I can't see Pitino or Louisville being awarded anything this year. I have a feeling we'll be on the blacklist... can't say as that I'd blame them.
February 25, 201610 yr I haven't been paying attention, but what's the issue with Spaulding? Forgive me for not knowing in advance. Think Spaulding is injured some. Think bad back..
February 25, 201610 yr Think Spaulding is injured some. Think bad back.. Pitino explains what he feels is wrong with Ray in the video above; 2:05 mark
February 25, 201610 yr you think Rick is saying Ray is soft? I can't speak for Rick but I listened to the same quotes you did
February 25, 201610 yr you think Rick is saying Ray is soft? I think Slick Rick was getting ready to use a Bad Word and then relized a female was in the room. BTW Rick is the lyingest liar that has ever lied.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.