Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 67 Pittsburgh 60

Featured Replies

I think Slick Rick was getting ready to use a Bad Word and then relized a female was in the room.

 

BTW Rick is the lyingest liar that has ever lied.

 

It was kind of awkward when he said that and no one even made a giggle.

Pretty awkward joke by Rick Pitino at the 2:05 mark smh

 

 

What is up with him?

What is up with him?

 

I'm not sure. He doesn't help anything with comments like that.

After all the stuff that's happened, I can't see Pitino or Louisville being awarded anything this year. I have a feeling we'll be on the blacklist... can't say as that I'd blame them.

 

He could get pimp of the year if they won't take him into consideration for coach of the year.

Enjoyed watching them finish this one out. Adel is going to be a player, I can't wait to watch him develop. With him and Donovan, the future is bright.

 

Cards flew directly to Miami last night after the game. Hopefully they can have some fun today and tomorrow before getting another W on Saturday.

 

I'll let you slide this time, lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.