Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owen County 78 South Oldham 75

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Figured this would be a battle.

C. Williams officially with 40

C. Williams officially with 40

 

What a game! Both teams were outstanding. Carson Williams should have wrapped up Mr. Basketball this evening. I thought he was near 40 points and 25 rebounds or near it. South Oldham did everything possible to defend Carson, but what a performance.

 

South Oldham is a very good team. Watch out for the Dragons in 8th Region tournament play. Congratulations to both teams tonight, and the crowd was electric. Great atmosphere and fantastic game!

I wanted to add South Oldham is most definitely worthy of consideration for mention in the state poll. They are very good, well coached and one of the best shooting teams you will see in the state.

I guess the cliche about Big-time players rang true tonight.

I guess the cliche about Big-time players rang true tonight.

 

Williams was tremendous, as were the shooters from South Oldham. Williams knows how to play the game, has an instinct for being in great position, and passing to open teammates. You can't teach the intangibles he brings to the game. He has great physical gifts, and knows how to use them.

I wanted to add South Oldham is most definitely worthy of consideration for mention in the state poll. They are very good, well coached and one of the best shooting teams you will see in the state.

South was ranked before the donated a couple they shouldn't have

South was ranked before the donated a couple they shouldn't have

 

South Oldham is very good, as their 20+ wins indicate. I believe this squad could be better than the one that went to the Sweet 16 a couple years ago. Teams can not leave their perimeter players open for a second. They also penetrate and hit the open man very well. I would not be surprised if we see this same matchup in the 8th Region tournament championship game. I know Oldham County will have something to say about that.

Reginal Finals atmosphere, great game.

Reginal Finals atmosphere, great game.

 

It was indeed a fantastic atmosphere, the intensity of the players was outstanding! The fans were loud and made it a lot of fun. Both schools should be very proud tonight.

Does anyone have Carson Williams official rebound totals? I told my buddies I guessed near 25 or so.

Does anyone have Carson Williams official rebound totals? I told my buddies I guessed near 25 or so.

 

I read 15.

I read 15.

 

If that's the case, someone missed a few tips along the way!

Be cool to see these two in the finals at Henry County.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.