Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owen County 78 South Oldham 75

Featured Replies

Really good video.

 

How many 3s did S Oldham have?

 

I was told 14.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen this in the thread. Chad McDonald's corner 3 with :20 left broke a 73 all tie. South misfired on 2 long balls to tie the score. Owen salted the game away with 2 FT with 4 seconds left.

Noticed Dunaway didn't appear much during the first half highlights? Was it the editing or was he saddled on the bench?

 

Williams is so dominant and I loved the hustle to tap the ball, the save then the explosion to the hoop for that slam. Loved the slams after those flops, if there is another player better than him in the state then kudos.

 

Loved that up and under from Toftness and the passing of Dunaway from the high post is a great asset for the Rebels.

They reported 11/30 from three on their game stat report on KHSAA's website, 27/61 from the field overall.

 

I want to see what the rebounding totals were from the Owen Co side. South's stats only had them with 16 boards, and I know that Williams had 15 himself.

Haven't seen this in the thread. Chad McDonald's corner 3 with :20 left broke a 73 all tie. South misfired on 2 long balls to tie the score. Owen salted the game away with 2 FT with 4 seconds left.

 

 

Both were good looks for the Dragons.

Both were good looks for the Dragons.

 

Any shot by Bouvet is a good look. That kid can shoot the ball from anywhere. Williams is also a good shooter with great range.

They reported 11/30 from three on their game stat report on KHSAA's website, 27/61 from the field overall.

 

I want to see what the rebounding totals were from the Owen Co side. South's stats only had them with 16 boards, and I know that Williams had 15 himself.

 

Watching the game I thought Carson had more rebounds than 15. He completely dominated the lane. I agree that South had very few rebounds, most of those came in the final quarter. South Oldham hustled for a couple of offensive boards off missed three-point shots late in the game. Most of the rebounds during the first three quarters were snatched by Williams.

Williams and Dunaway are excellent passers.

Williams and Dunaway are excellent passers.

 

This is why I dared to compare Carson Williams the high school player to high school Larry Bird. Carson will willingly give the ball up to a teammate for a better shot, yet has the ability to completely dominate a game. You do not see Carson running down the floor flexing his muscles like some players, he is a true gentleman and sportsman. The same can be said for his teammates. I also applaud the South Oldham players and coaches, who are very classy and conduct themselves well at all times. The half court traps that South Oldham executed against Owen County last night were outstanding. Hope to see them play again in the 8th Region Tournament.

It was a fun game to watch and be at. South Oldham didnt have any 1 guy that noticeably stood out but were all solid and go about 8 guys deep. They are deff shooters. I think the McDonald kid was the best 3 point shooter on the floor amd hit the big one with 20 seconds left. Owen will truly be tested @ henry county in the region. I was trying to come up with a good comparison for Carson other than its like any of us playing against 5th graders on an 8 foot goal.....I would say a more athletic version of Corlis Williamson, the old Arkansas Razorback. A rebounding machine and beast inside that can run the floor. Of course hes not an sec poy but on the kentucky h.s. level, thats who I came up with.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.